Our Contact Details:
Harbour Bar Ltd
1-3 Sandside, Scarborough, North Yorkshire, YO11 1PE
What type of information we have:
We currently collect and process names and contact details.
How we get the information and why we have it:
The personal information we process is provided to us directly by you (by telephone, email, website contact form or postal mail) for one of the following reasons for example:
- To reply to requests for information about our Famous Ice Cream Parlour and our DELICIOUS menu.
- To reply to your enquiries about jobs we may have available.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information is:
Your consent. You are able to remove you consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us using the details provided above.What we do with the information we have:
We use the information you have given us to respond to your enquiries. We do not share this information with anybody else unless it is necessary to deal with your enquiry in which case we would ask for your consent.
We would, of course, be required by law to respond to requests for information from law enforcement agencies.How we store your information:
Your information is securely store using physical and data access controls.
We keep your correspondence (emails, letters, notes of telephone conversations etc) until we have dealt with your enquiry unless it relates to certain matters (eg employment with us, information about allergens) in which case we would advise you further. We will then dispose of your information by deletion/shredding of documents as appropriate.Your data protection rights:
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of the information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising you rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com
or 1-3 Sandside, Scarborough, YO11 1PE, if you wish to make a request.How to complain:
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address;
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113Policy Updated 17 April 2019